N1, LLC is a growing turbine engine company that seeks experience to add to our sales department. We specialize in Pratt & Whitney and Honeywell engines with specific focus on Pratt & Whitney 535, PT6, JT15D, Honeywell HTF 7000 and TFE731. N1, LLC is a part of the Directional Aviation Capital portfolio which also includes FlexJet, Flight Options, Constant Aviation, Sentient Jet, SkyJet, Nextant Aerospace, Sojourn Aviation, and Air Services. N1, LLC is responsible for maintaining and managing the engines for our sister companies’ fleet as well as third party vendors.
Position Description – MRO Sales Manager
Job Title: MRO Sales Manager
Position: Open – Mesa, AZ or remote
Industry: Repair, Maintenance of Corporate Jet Engines
Career Level Required: Mid-level
Experience Required: 5+ years of sales experience
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job Status: Full Time
The company is seeking an experienced MRO Sales Manager. The position is responsible for successfully marketing and selling services including engine maintenance services, engine lease, exchanges, and sales, material sales, fleet management services, and engine management consulting.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of products and services available to customers including a technical understanding of Pratt and Whitney Canada and Honeywell turbine engines.
• Successfully and profitably sell products and services to existing customers and seek opportunities with potential clients; control costs by strategic part and engine purchases.
• Cultivate long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with current and potential customers; develop and execute a plan to bring new customers to the company.
• Develop sales leads in the industry, follow-up on sales leads generated by contact or marketing efforts, and turn sales leads into invoiced sales.
• Represent the company through personal sales visits, trade shows, phone calls, emails, and participation in industry organizations.
• Create and execute effective marketing strategies to achieve business growth; identify short and long term issues; recommend options and implement solutions.
• Develop and negotiate maintenance quotes for customers to include costs of parts, labor, travel, etc. to complete the specific job.
• Coordinate logistics to ensure personnel, equipment, and parts are readily available to support maintenance repair teams or customers purchase orders.
• Track engine parts, sales, exchanges, and leases under company management; exhibit working knowledge of inventory and products.
• Assist customers by answering questions and responding to requests
• Overall promotion of all of the company’s service offerings while upholding our high standard of quality and customer service.
• Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Development, Marketing, or similar field preferred
• 5+ years directly related aviation sales experience (corporate engine experience preferred)
• Proven ability to increase sales and revenue
• Must be willing and able to travel
• Honeywell HTF 7000 series, Pratt & Whitney 500 series, and Honeywell TFE731 engine knowledge highly desired
• Successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-directed, proactive individual who works effectively under pressure and time constraints with the ability to multi-task and work within a team
• Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, professionalism, and superior attention to detail
• Proven ability to develop strong customer relationships, successfully bring in new business opportunities, and apply marketing strategies to increase our presence in the industry
• Strong working knowledge of Windows and MS Office programs as well as comfortable with completing documentation as required by customers and N1 policies
• Must be detailed-oriented and well organized; demonstrate excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
• Must want to be integrally involved with a young growing company and be flexible to the changing needs of the business
Please submit resumes or questions to: HR@n1engines.com